Whether you are new to the circus or wish to move on from Toddler Circus, Family Circus gives you time with your whole family with circus activities. Regardless of age or the size of your family there is something for everyone at our Family Circus. Here you will be able to practise specific circus skills such as balancing, juggling, aerial and acrobatics, through fun workshops and activities.
In Family Circus our focus is on
- Playing together, teamwork, bonding and strengthening family unity
- Taking pleasure in creating, practising and performing routines together
- Collaborating with other members of the group – to lead and to follow
- To be aware of situations involving risks and to agree together how to avoid those risks
- Learning circus skills such as acrobatics, juggling and balancing – suitable to all abilities
- Being creative and using imaginative problem-solving
- Developing balance, coordination, muscle development, concentration and confidence
Age: suitable for all ages
Skills taught: juggling/manipulation, balancing/equilibristics, aerial and acrobatics/tumbling
We currently have three weekly Family Circus classes. All of these classes are designed specifically to suit families with children living with disabilities.
For times, fees and to register for Family Circus please click the button below, email email@example.com or ring 085 1117224.